10 Things We Know About Bullying
The U.S. Department of Education is stating that the ‘first significant decrease’ in bullying is occurring since they began collecting data back in 2005. CNN decided to compile a list of what we actually know about bullying.
The following 10 things are based off of 40 years of research:
- Bullying can impact mental health
- A kid can bully and be a victim, too
- The influence of peers
- Bullies can be the popular kids
- Bullying can occur in real and virtual space simultaneously
- Both boys and girls bully
- Bullying increases during transition times
- Many kids don’t tell on bullies
- Serial bullies responsible for most of the bullying
10. There’s no profile of a bully
For the original article, click here.
Leave a Reply